Wednesday, 26 July 2017

Making it official!

To my lovely readers out there, who have waited too long and probably mostly know what I am going to say!

Nevertheless, I wanted to make it official and take the opportunity to thank you for your time, your comments, your patience

As you probably suspected, life has got in the way of continuing to write MyMischMasch blog articles and, as they say in German 'der Geist war willig, aber das Fleisch war schwach' (the spirit was willing, but the flesh was weak), and having two kids under 4, doing my qualifications as Business Coach and Trainer, studying psychology and setting up my own business took over. 

I have not given up, but will be taking a break for now. Thanks sharing this experience with me and hopefully see you again sometime soon, when I have time to give MyMischMasch and you the effort you deserve. 

Hugs, 
Cary 

No comments:

Post a Comment